Using steam, cleaners help remove stains, dirt, allergens, and bacteria from carpets, leaving them fresh and new-looking
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: valid only within 20 miles of zip code 28027
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 20 miles of zip code 28027. Call in advance to check availability.. Valid only for up to 200 sq. ft. per room. Appointment required. Additional fees may apply for intensive stains. Moving large furniture may incur extra fees. Appointments available Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Stairs, furniture, and rugs cannot be substituted in place of rooms. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About About Supercare Cleaning And Maintenance
Supercare Cleaning And Maintenance is led by Timothy, co-owner and service manager, who aims to deliver the best services possible. The company offers professional carpet cleaning that remove soils, allergens, and foreign substances for the protection of indoor air quality. Experience technicians are also available for tile and grout or upholstery cleaning. The whole team, supervised by Reuben, who serves as training manger, continuously works on the qualifications to be able to provide the best possible service.