Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, with the possible exception of any prescription meals ordered by your doctor. Treat your body right with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $16 for all-you-can-eat waffles for two (up to a $30 value)
- $12 for a breakfast meal for two (up to a $26.98 value)
- $23 for breakfast meal for four (up to a $53.96 value)<p>
Breakfast meals include the following per pair:
- Two pancake, waffle, or french-toast entrees (up to a $10.99 value)
- Two cups of coffee (a $2.50 value)<p>
Armed with baked goods from local bakeries and fresh, locally farmed produce, SuperChef Darnell Ferguson sets out to "make breakfast and lunch fun." Once served only at funerals, breakfast has become a lively and appetizing event with novel dishes such as Darnell's red-velvet pancakes. A graduate of Sullivan University, one of the country's top culinary institutes, Darnell was a chef for the 2008 U.S. Olympic team and has broken eggs in the service of a former president.
“I'm coming back there, that's for sure :)”
“Great service, great food, good selection ,fairly priced.”
“EVERYTHING IS GOOD!”