Superheroes usually have a super power, such as being able to fly or complete the New York Times crossword unassisted. Get super with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for one Superhero Scramble entry on Saturday, March 28, 2015 (up to a $119 value)
- $49 for one Superhero Scramble Gamble entry Saturday, March 28, 2015 with eligibility to win prizes (up to a $119 value)
- High-resolution digital pictures of you on the course
- Event t-shirt
- One beer after the race (21+ only)
- Finisher’s medal
- Timing chip
- Spectator (event access) pass for friend or family member
The Superhero Scramble sets racers barreling across more than four miles of muddy, obstacle-laden terrain. The Superhero Scramble Gamble ups the ante with the promise of prizes. Once all waves have crossed the finish line, a post-race party buzzes with celebratory vibes courtesy of live music and refreshments.
During the Superhero Scramble, racers of all fitness levels tear across arduous terrain littered with body- and mind-challenging obstacles. Participants must wade through mud and, to reach the finish line, persevere through a barrage of Super Slime generously donated by retired Ghostbusters.
Upon completing the race, athletes ride their endorphin high into a party stocked with ice-cold beer. There, they can mingle with other contestants, sway to live music, and see awards doled out to the fastest runners in each age bracket. Male and female Scramble Gamble contestants compete for prizes that can cover the cost of replacing the engines in their sneakers. The benefits of the race extend beyond the Gamble winners, too—the organizers donate a portion of the proceeds to charity.
“Great race, cant wait til next year!”
“Awesome loved it!”
“it was awesome!!!”