Technicians remove debris and dirt from the client’s carpets, aiming to leave them looking like new
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough, Hernando, Manatee, Sarasota
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
About A Chat with Superior Floor Cleaning and Restoration
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
All of our Technicians take state exams and are certified for Water damage and trauma scene clean up. We also stand behind all of our work if any spots or smells reappear we will come out there for free.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
I started out with wanting to give a great product at an affordable price. And in the process I have met a lot of great people and learned a lot of new things.Now we're certified in Mold, Water remediation and Trauma scene clean up
What do you love most about your job?
Instant gratification This is a job where you can tell right a way if the job you did was good. Also saving the customer money
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
When a customer uses you twice or referrers a family or friend.