Choose Between Two Options
- $41 for a golf-outing package for two ($82 value)
$79 for a golf-outing package for four ($164 value)
- 18-hole round of golf ($32 value per person)
- GPS rental ($3 value per person)
- Small bucket of range balls for each person ($6 value per person)
- Valid anytime on weekdays or after 11 a.m. on weekends
Superstition Springs Golf Club
When course architect Greg Nash designed Superstition Springs Golf Club, he made sure to leave the topography intact. To it, he added glistening lakes, quirky bunkers, and various types of mounding, the goal being to surprise golfers with a different challenge on every hole. But even though the course integrates so many elements of its natural surroundings, it's certainly different from some of its desert counterparts. Hundreds of palm, pine, and eucalyptus trees provide shade from the blistering Arizona sun, meaning visitors never have to leave their 9-iron out of their bag so they can squeeze in a supersoaker. Away from the course, visitors find opportunities to dine or improve their game via lessons and player development programs.
Course at a Glance
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total of 7,005 yards from the tips
- Four sets of tees per hole
- Course rating of 73
- Course slope of 128
- Click here to view the scorecard.