Bowling is a model for interpersonal relationships—the ball is your scream and the pins are other people's opinions. Make a striking statement with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for a bowling package for two (up to a $57.50 total value)
- $35 for a bowling package for four (up to a $75 total value)
- $45 for a bowling package for six (up to a $92.50 total value)
Each bowling package includes:
- Two-hour rental of a bowling lane (up to a $40 value)
- Shoe rental for each person (up to a $4 value per person)
- One appetizer per pair (up to a $6.50 value)
- One small soft drink per person (a $1.50 value)
Appetizers include cheese sticks, mini corn dogs, chili cheese nachos, and taquitos.
Guests ride into Surf Bowl under a glowing pink and green sign, and once inside, cast their eyes down freshly polished lanes. As an homage to their name and the local culture, a mural running parallel to the lanes depicts bowling pins engaging in beach activities such as lounging in the sand and testing their own buoyancy in the ocean. Players can stop in for classic games throughout the day, or enjoy Xtreme Glow-in-the-Dark Bowling once night falls. Between games, bowlers can break for a pizza, sandwich, or freshly fried snacks at Blue Wave Café, a casual, diner-style eatery with chrome-accented bar stools. The alley also boasts an arcade, bar, and billiards table.
What some people are buzzing about:
“I liked the Surf Bowl... the staff is super nice, the food was good, and I never had to ask anybody to reset the pins or to retrieve a stuck bowling ball (happens a...”
“I liked the Surf Bowl... the staff is super nice, the food was good, and I never had to ask anybody to reset the pins or to retrieve a stuck bowling ball (happens a lot at some other alleys...)”
“It is a fun place! Good pizza in the snack bar :)”
“This groupon is a great deal, highly recommended.”