All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 8, 2014
Reviewed August 30, 2014
Reviewed August 24, 2014
What You'll Get
Bowling is a model for interpersonal relationships—the ball is your scream and the pins are other people's opinions. Make a striking statement with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for a bowling package for two (up to a $57.50 total value)
- $35 for a bowling package for four (up to a $75 total value)
- $45 for a bowling package for six (up to a $92.50 total value)
Each bowling package includes:
- Two-hour rental of a bowling lane (up to a $40 value)
- Shoe rental for each person (up to a $4 value per person)
- One appetizer per pair (up to a $6.50 value)
- One small soft drink per person (a $1.50 value)
Appetizers include cheese sticks, mini corn dogs, chili cheese nachos, and taquitos.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid on holidays. Not valid on Friday and Saturday nights after 8PM. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Surf Bowl
Guests ride into Surf Bowl under a glowing pink and green sign, and once inside, cast their eyes down freshly polished lanes. As an homage to their name and the local culture, a mural running parallel to the lanes depicts bowling pins engaging in beach activities such as lounging in the sand and testing their own buoyancy in the ocean. Players can stop in for classic games throughout the day, or enjoy Xtreme Glow-in-the-Dark Bowling once night falls. Between games, bowlers can break for a pizza, sandwich, or freshly fried snacks at Blue Wave Café, a casual, diner-style eatery with chrome-accented bar stools. The center also boasts an arcade, bar, and billiards table.