What You'll Get
Erase tan lines, even out your skin tone, and kiss your ghostly pallor goodbye with today's golden deal: $19 gets you a full body airbrushed tan at Surf City Tan, a $40 value.
Airbrush tanning kisses your skin with a precision often reserved for pinups and cover girls. Unlike spray-tanning booths, which blast a tanning solution on you with all the grace and attention to detail of a bag of Shake 'n Bake, airbrush tanning is applied by a friendly professional with a spray gun to get a perfectly even, streak-free glow. Your airbrush-tanning specialist will explain the process to you and make you feel comfortable during your application, exercising airbrush expertise usually reserved for graffiti murals of hot-rods and hot-rods detailed with graffiti murals. She'll evaluate your skin tone to give you the tanning solution that will work best with your natural color to enhance your complexion instead of drowning it with a wash of orange (causing the other kids on the bus to call you Nickelodeon until your high school graduation).
Airbrush bronzers give you a lustrous, fresh-off-the-beach glow without exposing your skin to the dracula-dusting rays of the sun or to beach bullies. Show the prom date who ditched you for pasty Sheri the error of his ways with your newly effulgent tan.
Though most Surf City tanners enjoy the lush life of golden gods and goddesses, two Yelpers took time out of their fabulous schedules to give Surf City five stars:
- Surf City gave me the best tan I've ever had; it looks better than the real thing...Smooth, even, and absolutely authentic-looking. – Kristen H.
- Linda is fantastic!! So very friendly and made me feel so comfortable and was very thorough in explaining everything to me...I was so happy with the results, it looked REAL! – Caroline P.
I Got 64 Crayons, But a Brown Ain’t One
Whether you’re striving for stark contrast under the white of a wedding dress, or you just want to make co-workers jealous with fabricated tales of your trip to Maui, there are endless reasons to duck in for a quick spray. Consult this list of actual Crayola colors for the perfect shade to match your occasion:
- antique brass: bridesmaiding, ultimate frisbee
- burnt sienna: office holiday party, camouflage (sedona only)
- tumbleweed: faking a hard day at the ranch, minor league baseball fantasy camp
- raw umber: re-enactment of Oscar-winner Danny Boyle’s 2007 sci-fi adventure Sunshine
- atomic tangerine: use sparingly
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2010. Amount paid never expires. New clients only. 2 per person, multiple as gifts. Appointment only. Not valid for products. Not valid with other offers. No cash back. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.