All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· September 18, 2017
· September 12, 2017
· September 11, 2017
What You'll Get
- $295 for a children’s makeover salon and spa birthday party for up to twelve kids ($421.35 value)
Children’s Birthday Party
- Makeover for up to twelve kids
- Choose from a variety of party themes, from unicorn, fairies, and princesses to rock stars, mermaids, hula girls, and more
- For boys that attend the party we offer Cool Dude or Rock Star
- Party includes fancy hair up-do, nails, glitter, party bag, music, dancing, and karaoke, along with drinks and a sweet treat
- Each child is pampered with their hair braided and sparkled, nails painted, and sparkle makeup. Each participant goes home with a few accessories to complete the look.
- Please note: Clothing is not included.
- Birthday child picks a theme and all guests will have the same theme. (except for boys, they don’t have to be a princess)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required; subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Surf Xtreme
Surfing indoors typically requires an open-face waterbed and a high-powered hair dryer, but not at Surf Xtreme. The recreation center’s automated surf simulator, the FlowRider, creates the illusion of surfing with shallow, fast-moving water, which flows at speeds of up to 30 mph. Constructed of a trampoline-like material, the floor cushions falls as effectively as the marshmallow floors of Candy Land’s retirement homes, and CPR-certified attendants ensure surfers cruise safely through the ride’s heated waters.
For a break from aquatic shenanigans, guests can bound about the 2,400-square-foot trampoline area that flanks the simulator. Kids and adults can cavort with unrestrained glee, ricocheting off the walls bordered by protective padding. Youngsters can also take to the paintball field, whose customizable bunkers can be configured for games of Capture the Flag or Last Man Standing. Alternatively, canvas-painting classes and parties are available for kids of all ages, and their "All the Wave" kids makeover salon and spa means every girl (or boy) can be transformed into the theme of their choice and go home with a goody bag and accessories.