Getting out of the house is often hampered by the fact that most houses are located inside a bigger and fancier house. Step outside the house outside your house with this Groupon.
$15 for a Mini-Surprise Adventure ($30 Value)
Choose from the following 13 dates and times:
- Thursday, September 6 at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 8 at 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 8 at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 22 at 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 22 at 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 3 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, October 5 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, October 6 at 4 p.m.
- Saturday, October 6 at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 10 at 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 10 at 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 11 at 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 11 at 5:30 p.m.
During a one-hour, mini-surprise adventure, up to 20 participants arrive at a secret location to embark on an expedition that could include attending a fire-eating class, playing a game of hide-and-seek, sneaking handwritten love letters into strangers’ shoes, or something completely different. Led by professionals trained in the unexpected, these events may provide an opportunity to engage employees and co-workers in team- and relationship-building as well as present an off-the-clock, new experience to share with friends, dates, and strangers.
Why build a business based purely on surprising people? “Because life moves fast and we don’t play nearly as much as we should,” say Surprise Industries founders and sisters Kat Dudina and Tania Luna on their website. By setting up surprises for big groups and individual clients alike, the duo, along with their imaginative staff, encourages the giddiness of play that often gets lost in the shuffle of adult responsibilities. With only a location and a time to arrive, participants are swept into an unpredictable adventure that may involve anything from attending an ice-sculpting workshop to being elected chairman of the Federal Reserve.