What You'll Get
Getting out of the house is often hampered by the fact that most houses are located inside a bigger and fancier house. Step outside the house outside your house with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
- $15 for registration for one for the 5K run/walk (a $30 value)
- $15 for registration for one for the 10K run (a $30 value)
- $15 for registration for one for the firefighter 5K challenge (a $30 value)
- $25 for registration for one for the 5K CrossFit challenge (a $50 value)
- $29 for registration for two for the 5K run/walk (a $60 value)
- $29 for registration for two for the 10K run (a $60 value)
- $29 for registration for two for the firefighter 5K challenge (a $60 value)
- $49 for registration for two for the 5K CrossFit challenge (a $100 value)
The race will take place on Sunday, September 22, and online registration is required by midnight on 9/20. The 5K, 10K, and Firefighter 5K challenge will start at 9:30 a.m. and the CrossFit 5K will begin at 10:30 a.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 23, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Online registration required by 9/20 at midnight. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Survive The Burn 5K/10K
Cory Cochran devised the inaugural Survive The Burn run by combining his love for running with his experience as a professional firefighter. To raise awareness for burn victims as well as funds for the Burn Foundation, the run mixes a scenic course, which participants can run or walk across for 5- or 10- kilometer, with CrossFit workouts and fun runs for kids. The race even includes a firefighter challenge, in which participants complete the course laden with firefighting gear.