All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Body wraps were invented by the Egyptians, who somehow knew mankind would one day need mummies to play the saxophone solos in Halloween party songs. Wrap, style, and work it out with today's Groupon at Susan Ciminelli Day Spa & Salon, located in Midtown on East 56th Street. Choose from the following four services:
- For $62, you get a seaweed body wrap (a $130.63 value including tax).
- For $79, you get a haircut and blow-dry (a $156.75 value including tax).
- For $47, you get a private Power Plate workout session (a $104.50 value including tax).
- For $34, you get a shampoo and blowout (a $78.75 value including tax).
A 6,000-square-foot mecca of beauty and serenity, Susan Ciminelli Day Spa & Salon holistically heals and hydrates skin, scalp, and soul with a slew of nationally acclaimed services. A team of worldly hairstylists blow out lank tresses into voluminous shapes or straighten frizzy strands into wet-pavement sleekness. Rev up weight loss, muscle flexibility, and cellulite trimming through a private session on a Power Plate machine that rapidly contracts muscles to induce targeted results and serotonin jam sessions. For a mellower brand of slimming effects, the toxin-depleting seaweed body wrap soaks skin in rich oils to reduce stress and water retention while forcing contemplation on the experience of sushi. Full tilt haircut and blow-dry services sculpt strands into the kind of chic angles that have made Susan Ciminelli a camera-worthy name in beauty for more than 20 years.
Owner Susan Ciminelli appeared on the Martha Stewart Show and other television broadcasts multiple times to share skincare tips. Lyra Mag, Avenue magazine, APrivateClub and many more have featured Susan Ciminelli Day Spa & Salon. Seven Yelpers give the spa an average of 3.5 stars, as do Citysearchers.
- Each service brings your body into balance, creating an inner peace and harmony that is the source of the famous Glow. – APrivateClub
- I really couldn't be happier. The employees are very professional as well as experienced. I came out feeling so refreshed and looking my best. – beautygirl11254, Citysearch
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 21, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person per option, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for service purchased. By appointment only. 24-hour cancellation notice. Tax included. Gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.