What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of sushi and Japanese food for two or more people
- $24 for $40 worth of sushi and Japanese food for four or more people only
- See the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. $40 option valid only for 4 or more people. Not valid with any other offers, promotions or happy hour specials. Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Not valid for all-you-can-eat sushi. Tax & Gratuity not included. Valid only at listed location. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sushi Fire 2
Sushi Fire pairs fresh ingredients with a chef duo that offers more than 50 years of combined experience for an unforgettable dining experience. Opened in 2014, the sushi chain serves a menu of made-from-scratch sauces, and specials that feature everything from fresh-caught oysters to Kobe beef imported from Japan. It's the 48 unique rolls that stand out, though. Read on to learn about a few of these sushi creations.
- Spiderman roll: This roll is filled with soft-shell crab meat, then topped with avocado, freshwater eel, and eel sauce.
- Eden roll: The spicy mayo sauce, crab, and scallops in this roll are offset by slices of cucumber and albacore tuna, for a balanced treat.
- Tataki roll: Spicy tuna and shrimp tempura fills this special roll, which is garnished with seared tuna, masago, and its citrusy namesake tataki sauce.
- Japanese Lasagna: The name is a bit misleading, although this crab- and avocado-stuffed sushi roll does offer diners a twist on a classic with its cream-cheese and eel-sauce finishes.
- Sugar roll: Crab and crunchy shrimp tempura are wrapped in seaweed paper and rice, then covered with fresh salmon and drizzled in creamy Yum Yum sauce, which lives up to its title.