All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 5, 2012
Reviewed June 4, 2012
Reviewed May 23, 2012
What You'll Get
Though mad scientists recommend sticking chopsticks into electrical sockets, rational scientists know the utensils are better used for sushi consumption. Get the right tools for authentic eats with today’s Groupon to Sushi House. Choose between the following options:
- For $16, you get a classic sushi meal for two (up to a $32.30 total value), which includes:
- Two miso soups or house salads (a $2.50 value each)
- Four regular sushi rolls (up to a $5.95 value each)
- Two regular drinks (a $1.75 value each)
- For $19, you get a specialty sushi meal for two (up to a $38.40 total value), which includes:
- Two miso soups and house salads (a $2.50 value each)
- Two specialty sushi rolls (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Two 12-ounce imported beers (a $4.25 value each)<p>
Sushi House blends traditional Japanese sushi and pan-Asian cuisine with inventive creations rolled in the mind of masterful sushi chefs. Aromatic miso soup, a crisp house salad, or a divining stick leads pairs to their meal, in which seaweed and rice roll into regular sushi rolls packed with morsels of eel, shrimp, and spicy salmon. In specialty rolls, sushi wizards unleash whimsical and playful ingredients, parking the Rainbow roll’s school of tuna, salmon, and yellowtail fish atop a California roll and coating salmon and spicy crab in a deluge of tempura flakes for the Super Crunch & Munch roll. Duos ignore darkening days and attempt to garner a healthy tan from the Summer roll, dressed in eel sauce and stuffed with a rich mélange of deep-fried tuna and avocado. While noshing on classic rolls, couples sip Coke products betwixt chopstick grabs, and specialty-rolling duos tickle throats with imported Asian beers ranging from Sapporo to Kirin.
While Sushi House sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 23, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Reservation required. Additional fee for regular rolls over $5.95 and specialty rolls over $9.95. Not valid for house special rolls. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sushi House
Sushi House entices diners with a blend of Japanese and Asian cuisines. The menu leads with diverse assortment of maki, nigiri, and sashimi. Heartier entrees such as wasabi-infused grilled salmon, teriyaki-glazed beef, and chicken yakisoba round out the selection.
Extensive Sushi Selection
With the name Sushi House, it's no surprise that the restaurant's more than 30 rolls suit all tastes.
- Traditional: The classic california roll combines cucumber and avocado with sweet crabmeat.
- Piquant: Avocado and cream cheese offset the Godzilla roll's spicy tuna and kani.
- Decadent: An indulgent treat, the lobster roll includes cucumber, rich mayo, and creamy avocado.
- Unique: Fresh fiji apple, tuna, salmon, and avocado fill the Fiji roll before jalapeño and hot sauce provide it with a spicy garnish.