Though mad scientists recommend sticking chopsticks into electrical sockets, rational scientists know the utensils are better used for sushi consumption. Get the right tools for authentic eats with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$16 for a sushi meal for two (up to a $33.40 total value)
- Two miso soups and house salads (a $2.50 value each)
- Two specialty sushi rolls (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Two nonalcoholic drinks (a $1.75 value each)<p>
$30 for a sushi meal for four (up to a $66.80 total value)
- Four miso soups and house salads (a $2.50 value each)
- Four specialty sushi rolls (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Four nonalcoholic drinks (a $1.75 value each)<p>
Sushi House entices diners with a blend of Japanese and Asian cuisines. The menu leads with diverse assortment of maki, nigiri, and sashimi. Heartier entrees such as wasabi-infused grilled salmon, teriyaki-glazed beef, and chicken yakisoba round out the selection.
Extensive Sushi Selection
With the name Sushi House, it's no surprise that the restaurant's more than 30 rolls suit all tastes.
- Traditional: The classic california roll combines cucumber and avocado with sweet crabmeat.
- Piquant: Avocado and cream cheese offset the Godzilla roll's spicy tuna and kani.
- Decadent: An indulgent treat, the lobster roll includes cucumber, rich mayo, and creamy avocado.
- Unique: Fresh fiji apple, tuna, salmon, and avocado fill the Fiji roll before jalapeño and hot sauce provide it with a spicy garnish.
11647 Fox Rd.
Indianapolis, Indiana 46236