Creative and talented chefs craft specialty rolls with tuna, salmon, eel, avocado, and caviar
About This Deal
- Type of food: sushi, sashimi, and more
- Valid for takeout
- Valid for the entire menu on any day the establishment is open
- View the menu
Need To Know
About Sushi King
Sushi King creates fresh, healthy Japanese cuisine that's full of flavor—and you can eat as much of it as you want. The Hibachi steak is sauteed with veggies like onions, carrots, broccoli, and served hot with a side of special Hibachi sauce. Other menu highlights include favorites such as shrimp tempura, edamame, and gyoza dumplings.
The all-you-can-eat menu is available every day, which means you can eventually complete your lifelong goal of eating every appetizer, entree, and maki roll available. Read on to learn about some of the chef's special rolls:
- Rainbow Roll: Crabmeat and cucumber are topped with salmon, tuna, tilapia, and avocado.
- Las Vegas Roll: This deep-fried roll features salmon and cream cheese on the inside, which is then drizzled with eel sauce and mayo.
- Volcano Roll: Deep-fried sashimi and crabmeat are topped with eel sauce, spicy mayo, and chili sauce.