During a hands-on beginner sushi-making class with a local chef, participants learn to make sushi while sipping on wine or beer
What You'll Get
- With an expert sushi chef by their side and a drink in hand, participants are officially ready to start their exciting sushi-making class by Golden Apron! Prior cooking experience is not required, because guests are about to learn everything they need to know from a master sushi chef.
- Cooking classes vary by location, see website for more details
- Sushi-making class is led by chef Harold and lasts 2.5 hours.
- The class includes:
- Learning traditional and modern techniques
- Preparing and enjoying different types of sushi
- Wine and beer will be available for purchase
- Must be 21 or older.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. May be repurchased every 90 days. Must be 21 or older. Alcohol not included in admission. Classes vary by location. Reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Golden Apron
This is no ordinary cooking class but a fun culinary adventure! Students will move away from fluorescent-lit cooking classrooms and into charming local restaurants and bars for an exciting experience, both beginner and expert cooks will enjoy! No prior cooking experience required!
At Golden Apron, foodies of all ages and skill levels explore their love of cooking and eating led by a local master chef. Dishes crafted from scratch in hands-on cooking classes range from handmade pasta and Spanish paella to crunchy and chewy macarons and are enjoyed by everyone at the end of the class.
Between each course, the guests will have time to order a new round of drinks, catch up with friends and even make new ones. Once the meal is ready, the participants gather around the table to enjoy their creation and toast to good times. Participants who want to keep chatting after class are in luck because they're already at a bar!