During a hands-on sushi making class with a local chef, participants learn to make sushi. No experience needed.
About This Deal
- With an expert sushi chef by your side, you’re officially ready to start your exciting sushi-making class by Classpop! Prior cooking experience is not required, because you are about to learn everything you need to know from a master sushi chef.
- Cooking classes vary by location, see website for more details
- Sushi-making class is led by top-rated sushi chef and lasts 2.5 hours.
- The class includes:
- Learning traditional and modern techniques
- Preparing and enjoying different types of sushi
- Must be 21 or older to attend
Need To Know
These aren't ordinary cooking classes — they're exciting in-person and online culinary adventures! Students will move away from fluorescent-lit cooking classrooms and into charming local restaurants and bars or into the comfort of your own kitchen for a fun experience both beginner and expert cooks will enjoy. No prior cooking experience is required.
At Classpop!, foodies of all ages and skill levels explore their love of cooking and eating in a class led by a local master chef. Dishes crafted from scratch in both in-person and online cooking classes range from handmade pasta and Spanish paella to crunchy and chewy macarons, and are enjoyed by everyone at the end of class.
Between each course, in-person guests can order a new round of drinks, catch up with friends and even make new ones, and online class guests can make or grab a new drink and chat with other guests. Once the meal is fully prepared, everyone will enjoy their creation and toast to good times!