The traditional method for preparing sushi requires slices of raw fish to be held over unlit fires in order to secure that signature uncooked flavor. Taste the real meal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$27 for lunch or dinner for two (up to a $55.25 total value)
- Any two sushi rolls (up to a $14.95 value each)
- One order of gyoza pot stickers (a $4.95 value)
- Two miso soups (a $2.25 value each)
- Two hot sakes, beers, wines, or sodas (up to a $7.95 value each)<p>
$52 for lunch or dinner for four (up to a $110.50 total value)
- Any four sushi rolls (up to a $14.95 value each)
- Two orders of gyoza pot stickers (a $4.95 value each)
- Four miso soups (a $2.25 value each)
- Four hot sakes, beers, wines, or sodas (up to a $7.95 value each)<p>
See the full menu. Customers may select any sushi roll, including chef’s special rolls not listed on the menu.<p>
As a former export manager of Alaskan seafood, the sushi chef at Sushi Spott knows his fillets. Fresh catches fill the glass display case at the sushi bar, where nigiri sushi and hand rolls join specialty rolls such as the salmon-skin roll and the citrus-infused lemon roll, whose tuna, avocado, and salmon cannot be made into lemonade. Sushi Spott also dishes out chicken teriyaki, bento boxes, and other entrees amid the dining room's white pendant lamps and decorative Japanese screens.
Sushi Spott also offers a lounge bar where you can watch the rolls being made, and happy hour with food and drink specials. Join them Monday through Saturday from 3 to 6 p.m., or 9 to 11 p.m. for late-night happy hour.