- $20 for $40 worth of pan-Asian food for two or more
- Click to see the menu.
Amid sleek wood tables and leather seating accented by neon lights, the chefs at Sushi Thai blend classic and contemporary flavors into their pan-Asian cuisine. From behind a backlit sushi bar, they whip up more than 40 different maki rolls, which can pair with a variety of Thai, Japanese, and Chinese entrees. Read on to learn about some of their most popular dishes:
- Appetizer: Grilled boneless ribs receive a spicy miso glaze before they're paired with roasted sweet potatoes.
- Specialty roll: Sushi Thai's signature maki roll is composed of deep-fried soft-shell crab, cucumber, creamy avocado, spicy tuna, and black tobiko.
- Wok entree: Eggplant dumplings are filled with a succulent shrimp-and-scallop mixture, then they're smothered in the chef's special sauce.
- Rice entree: Thai fried rice balances sweetness with heat, thanks to the addition of pineapple slices and a spicy sambal sauce.