All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 18, 2016
Reviewed July 14, 2016
Reviewed July 2, 2016
What You'll Get
- $20 for $40 worth of pan-Asian food for two or more
- Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Dine-in only. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Not valid on US federal holidays.Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid with other coupons or promotions. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sushi Thai
Amid sleek wood tables and leather seating accented by neon lights, the chefs at Sushi Thai blend classic and contemporary flavors into their pan-Asian cuisine. From behind a backlit sushi bar, they whip up more than 40 different maki rolls, which can pair with a variety of Thai, Japanese, and Chinese entrees. Read on to learn about some of their most popular dishes:
- Appetizer: Grilled boneless ribs receive a spicy miso glaze before they're paired with roasted sweet potatoes.
- Specialty roll: Sushi Thai's signature maki roll is composed of deep-fried soft-shell crab, cucumber, creamy avocado, spicy tuna, and black tobiko.
- Wok entree: Eggplant dumplings are filled with a succulent shrimp-and-scallop mixture, then they're smothered in the chef's special sauce.
- Rice entree: Thai fried rice balances sweetness with heat, thanks to the addition of pineapple slices and a spicy sambal sauce.