Lovers of Japanese cuisine may fill their bellies with signature giant rolls, poke bowls, hot hibachi dishes, and mochi ice cream
About Sushi X
Opened in 2003, Sushi X delivers freshly-made Japanese food. The owners, Brandon, Steve, and Vi, channel their creativity to prepare dishes that please the eye and tickle the palate. These minds are responsible for coming up with the signature mega rolls, such as:
- Buddha: this giant roll is filled with lettuce, avocado, tempura flakes, tempura asparagus, cucumber, shiitake, scallions, mayo, and creamy ginger dressing.
- Stingray: this one features tempura shrimp, spicy shrimp, jalapeno, scallion, avocado, lettuce, sweet chili sauce, masago, and mayo.
- Maui Waui: it's an unusual and unforgettable combination of coconut shrimp, mango, pineapple, bacon, cilantro, avocado, honey mayo, toasted coconut flakes, and sweet chili sauce
The Fine Print
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 30% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 30% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.