Dining out spares people from using up the last of their paper plates or incinerating the last of their paper ovens. Reduce your disposable cookware footprint with today's Groupon to Sutton House on East Boulevard. Choose between the following options:
- For $12, you get a dinner for two (up to a $28.40 value) that includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $10.50 value)
- Two entrees, including wings (up to an $8.95 value each), or one large pizza (up to a $17 value)
- For $23, you get a dinner for four (up to a $56.80 value) that includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $10.50 value each)
- Four entrees, including wings (up to a $8.95 value each), or two large pizzas (up to a $17 value each), or mix-and-match two entrees and one large pizza
Deftly filling the void left by Picasso's Sports Café in Dilworth, Sutton House carries on the tradition of delectable burgers, pizzas, and hot wings in an HDTV-lined sports bar. Kick off your meal with the black beans and jalapeños of the Baja quesadilla (a $6.50 value) before segueing to entree selection. Tuck into a dozen of the signature wings, which blaze through the poultry gamut with 23 varieties ranging from the mild sesame and teriyaki flavors to the house favorite Caribbean Creeper and Lucifer's Own, which inexplicably manifest in a puff of brimstone and cooling ranch. A wide range of sandwiches and burgers awaits, including the slaw-and-chili-slathered Carolina Classic burger (an $8.50 value) and the straightforward chicken bacon ranch (an $8.95 value). For a sub-Mason-Dixon slant on Italian fare, try the Southern pizza with Peppadew pimiento-cheese spread, bacon, and spinach, or split a Sergeant Pepperoni, with thrice as much pepperoni, mozzarella, and military affiliation as a regular pie.