Horses are mankind’s natural companion, whether helping humans establish an agrarian society or stomping out the fledgling agrarian societies of our rabbit rivals. Stay on top with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $10 for one-day entry for two kids ages 6–14 or two seniors (a $20 value)
- $12 for one-day entry for one adult (a $25 value)
- $29 for a four-day pass (a $60 value)
- $30 for one-day entry for two adults and two kids aged 6-14 or two seniors (a $70 value)
- $89 for a four-day pass for two adults and two kids aged 6-14 or two seniors (a $200 value)<p>
The SVS Sport Horse Expo takes place at Westworld on Wednesday, November 20 through Saturday, November 23.<p>
SVS Sport Horse Expo
From its humble beginnings at Twisted Tree Farm nearly a decade ago, the SVS Sport Horse Expo has evolved into an annual, multi-day celebration of equine accomplishments. The event splits itself into two portions. On the exposition side, sport horses wow spectators as they soar gracefully over hurdles, perform tricks, and deliver lectures on physics.
Equine clinics and seminars also school guests who are interested in learning more about the abilities of sport horses. Such knowledge may be useful for the event’s auction segment, which has become a draw for riders and horse owners from across the globe. During this segment, horses are presented in a fashion that displays their individual beauty and athleticism. Afterward, purchased ponies head home with their new owners, and the new owners find peace in knowing they won’t have to hypnotize their Golden Retriever into thinking he’s Secretariat.
“Great event, but next time please have more food vendors at the main arena. Had to walk to the barns in the rain to get some food!”