Private, customized boat excursion can be a great idea for a birthday party or other special occasions
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Duration of trip: two, three, or four hours
- Departure location: 2052 Danford St, Naples, FL
- Departure times: by appointment
- What’s included: complimentary bottled water, beer, and soft drinks
- The sights:
- Evening Sunset Cruise: Naples Bay, Port Royal, and The Gulf of Mexico
- Evening Sunset Cruise and Beach Excursion: Naples Bay, Port Royal, The Gulf of Mexico, and Keewaydin Island Beach
- Beach Picnic, Shelling, and Sightseeing Excursion: Naples Bay and Keewaydin Island Beach or Coconut Island Beach
- The vessel: Egret 290 or Egret 210, featuring safety equipment and sun shade coverage
Click here for more information about the cruises. Each tour is private and can be customized.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lite Tackle Inshore Fishing Charter'
SW Florida Boat Tours makes it easy for visitors to enjoy the natural beauty of the coastal waters. Led by Captain Dom Cotugno, a US Coast Guard–licensed captain with more than 30 years of boating experience, the trips explore the Gulf of Mexico, the Everglades, and more. Specialty themed excursions include sunset cruises and wildlife photography trips.