Choose from Four Options
- $19 for 5 outdoor boot-camp classes ($50 value)
- $29 for 10 outdoor boot-camp classes ($100 value)
- $39 for 5 semi-private indoor boot-camp classes ($175 value)
- $69 for 10 semi-private indoor boot-camp classes ($350 value)
Instructors assemble 20–25 students for outdoor boot-camp classes, inventing new exercise routines daily to keep minds and bodies perpetually engaged. Indoor classes include a nutrition program, contain 2–6 people, and consist of 30 minutes of circuit strength training followed by 30 minutes of cardio machine workout. Customers may use their sessions on a come-and-go basis.
Locations and times available include:
- Culver City-Veteran’s Memorial Park: Tuesday from 6:30–7:30 p.m.
- Indoor classes at 3435 Ocean Park on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 6–9:30 a.m. or 5–7:30 p.m., Tuesday from 7–9:30 a.m. or 5–7:30 p.m., and Saturday from 9–10:30 a.m.
Sweat City Fitness
The workout gurus of Sweat City Fitness found their approach to exercise in what they call the Cardio Resistance Core system. Every workout addresses each area—building cardio endurance, enhancing strength with resistance exercises, or tightening the abdomen with core work. However, each portion of the regimen can be approached in myriad ways, creating great variety within workouts that still lead cohesively toward concrete goals, such as the ability to smash a block of concrete.