Riding a stationary bike combines the safety of a fitness center with the thrill of mountain biking, just as riding a stationary goat combines the safety of a petting zoo with the thrill of encountering a pack of hungry wolves. Get your adrenaline pumping with today’s Groupon.
$29 for 10 group fitness classes (a $150 value)
$49 for 20 group fitness classes (a $280 value)
- Eclectic classes, such as:
- Spin classes on RealRyder bikes
- Low-impact Kangoo Jumps classes
- Kettle-bell lifting sessions
- Boot-camp-style interval workouts
- RealRyder stationary bikes tilt to work out additional muscles
- Kangoo Jumps shoes reduce impact with rebounding mechanism attached to sole
- Taught by certified personal trainers
- Click here for full schedule<p>
SWEAT Fitness Center
The certified trainers at SWEAT Fitness Center propel clients toward fitness goals with custom-built cycling workouts and more than 20 types of group fitness classes. During 45-minute cycling sessions, students board RealRyder ABF8 bikes that twist, turn, and lean to activate little-used muscle groups and simulate the limbo segment of the Tour de France. JoyRyde sessions greet beginners with sprints and hill climbs, and RaceRyde workouts challenge serious spinners to battle their classmates as they activate muscles in the arms, legs, glutes, and core. For low-impact aerobics classes, Sweat loans clients Kangoo Jumps shoes, whose rebounding soles can reduce stress on joints while dancing, kickboxing, or shattering altitude records in games of leapfrog.