What You'll Get
Hamburgers are modeled after Victorian-era architecture, a style known for its sesame-seed-dusted roofs, flowing lettuce curtains, and meat everywhere. Feast ornately upon a well-formed feeding frenzy with today's Groupon to Sweet Appetit. Choose from the following options:
- For $11, you get a burger meal for two (up to a $21.80 total value). The meal includes:
- Two half-pound burgers (up to a $6.95 value each)
- Two sides (up to a $3.95 value each)
- For $22, you get a burger meal for four (up to a $43.60 total value). The meal includes:
- Four half-pound burgers (up to a $6.95 value each)
- Four sides (up to a $3.95 value each)
- For $33, you get a burger meal for six (up to a $65.40 total value). The meal includes:
- Six half-pound burgers (up to a $6.95 value each)
- Six sides (up to a $3.95 value each)
Patrons may upgrade to the one pound burger for an additional fee.
Sweet Appetit's friendly servers ferry hefty half-pound burger patties, freshly cut fries, and other homestyle American eats from their simple menu. A hamburger or cheeseburger's handmade patty, infused with a house medley of secret seasonings, slides into mouth caverns atop a fresh, fluffy bun. Alternatively, the veggie burger disguises itself with garden-torn ingredients before crashing meaty counterparts’ parties. Customers can stock stomachs or edible rainforest dioramas with their choice of sides such as chicken fritters, chili-cheese fries, or chips.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 9, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Carryout only. Extra fee for one pound burger. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.