Wines are often named for their region of origin, such as Burgundy, Bordeaux, or Tightly Sealed Bin on Windowsill. Send taste buds traveling with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for a wine-tasting package for two ($23 value)
- $22 for a wine-tasting package for four ($46 value)
Each package includes the following:
- Wine tasting with six 2-fluid-ounce pours per person from the following varieties
- One souvenir wine glass per person
- One cheese plate per pair
- 15% off wine purchases on the day of the tasting
Sweet Baby Vineyard
Winemaking began as a hobby for Sweet Baby Vineyard founder Lewis Eaton. In the summer, he and his family found themselves traveling to local farms to pick fresh strawberries, blueberries, peaches, and apples, which later made it into Lewis’s wines. Those creations later became the foundation for Sweet Baby Vineyard's now-expansive wine varieties. Today, the winery grows four grape varietals and the tasting room welcomes visitors for complimentary tastings of many of Sweet Baby’s creations, such as bartlett pear wine, the eternally embarrassed blush, and dry red.