Due to its healthy foundation, the government has allowed for frozen yogurt to be administered liberally by and for the masses without fear of taxes, tariffs, or threatening letters. Today’s Groupon encourages frozen yogurt insanity with $12 worth of angelically sinless frozen yogurt from Sweet Lola Yogurt Bar for $5.
Sweet Lola delivers healthy succulence through homemade frozen yogurts that open the lid on creativity. Self-serve non-fat frozen yogurt flavors, such as seasonal Snappy Pumpkin, Cinnamon Creme, Lo’Nilla, and Classic Chocolate create a delicious canvas for a parade of more than 15 trimmings and toppings. Customize your dessert with roasted almonds, Organic Oats French blueberry granola, lollipoppies, fresh berries, dark chocolate pomegranate pieces, happi-cappa-chino-rocks, a Ghiradelli Special, or even more frozen yogurt. Add a bib to the mix and you’ve got a stain-free and probiotic-culture-packed treat.
Today’s deal is also good for the organic coffees and fresh-baked cookies offered in the shop. Every sweet tooth in your sweet mouth will sing thanks, and your body will hug you for not beating it with a baseball bat made out of full-fat ice cream.
Looks Can Be Deceiving
Frozen yogurt is quite the trickster. It looks, tastes, smells, and even sounds like ice cream, but it's really something else entirely. Here's a look at some other things that masquerade as one thing, but are really another:
- Crystal Pepsi looks like water, but it's really an awful, sugary business decision.
- Julie from HR looks like she wants you to ask her out, but she really just wants you to unjam the printer before lunch.
- The humanoid skull you've found looks like it proves your theory of homo hablis evolution, but it was really planted there by Dr. Jacobo, your rival and father-in-law.
- That flock of birds looks like it's slowly drawing closer, but it's really too late and they're upon you, pecking, pecking, pecking.
- That bass guitar looks like it's your ticket to rock 'n' roll superstardom but it's really a bass guitar.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
Sweet Lola Yogurt Bar
Not only is Sweet Lola Yogurt Bar an "antidote to the antiseptic Pinkberrys of the world," according to Lonely Planet, it's also "the most adorable place in Houston"—or so gushes a Houston Press blogger. Like a worn-in powdered wig, the cozy shop exudes a shabby-chic French aesthetic, with bright pastel colors complementing cream-colored wooden furniture and shelves full of jarred candy and homey gifts. Sweet Lola's seasonal fro-yo flavors are equally adorable, boasting names such as "dreamy chocolate," "merri mint," and "blush," a combination of cherry and almond. Each creamy spoonful tickles taste buds with probiotic flavor sweetened with cane sugar and free of corn syrup or additives. A small but dependable selection of artisanal toppings crowns frozen creations with peanut-butter croutons and cookie crumble.
304 Gray St
Houston, Texas 77002Get Directions