Guests tour the Sweet Pete’s facility, taste different types of chocolate and learn about them, and create their own custom chocolate bar
About This Deal
- What’s included (per person):
- Tour of Sweet Pete’s facility
- “Bar Your Way” Customer chooses chocolate and toppings and Sweet Pete’s create a custom bar.
- Tasting of four types of chocolate
- Brief lesson about types of chocolate.
- One scoop of chocolate ice cream topped with Sweet Pete’s signature homemade fudge sauce (includes a recipe card to make the sauce at home)
- Recommended for ages 5 and up
About Sweet Pete's
Peter Behringer's passion for sweets comes from growing up in the industry. When he was 11, his mother opened a family chocolate business. In 2010, he opened his own shop, Sweet Pete’s Candy, located in a whimsically decorated historic home. In 2014, Sweet Pete's was featured on CNBC's The Profit, where entrepreneur Marcus Lemonis applies his capital and expertise to lead companies to success. Out of thousands of businesses, Lemonis chose to work with Sweet Pete’s, and together they opened a 23,000 square foot candy shop in the historic Seminole Club in downtown Jacksonville.
Peter also finds joy in sharing his expertise with others by teaching the art of candy making. The fun-filled educational environment includes Sweet Pete’s Sweet Science Classes, hands-on interactive candy making sessions, and birthday parties. Sweet Pete’s is run by a group of naturally fun people who are committed to creating the sweetest destination on Earth.