To function properly, the human body requires a steady stream of nutrients, sunlight, and compliments from other species about its opposable thumbs. Use your bendable digits to provide yourself with nutrients with today’s Groupon to Sweet Praise Bistro. Choose between the following options:
- For $22, you get a three-course, Nouveau American dinner for two (up to a $54.85 value) that includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $15.95 value each)
- Two desserts (a $7 value each)<p>
- For $42, you get a three-course, Nouveau American dinner for four (up to a $109.70 value) that includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $15.95 value each)
- Four desserts (a $7 value each)
Sweet Praise Bistro’s resident chefs harness handfuls of organic ingredients to conjure an internationally inclined menu, infusing classic American dishes with Caribbean flavors. Starters of smoked-salmon potatoes rev appetites’ engines as the dish’s namesake components and a dollop of lemon-yogurt sauce mingle like social butterflies at a condiment convention. Guests can munch on mac ‘n’ cheese, whose triumvirate of pecorino romano, parmigiano, and fontina cheeses arrive with an entourage of shrimp and white-truffle oil. Chicken kebabs splay out a bed of rice pilaf nestled beneath a blanket of sweet chili sauce, which combines heat and sugar without the danger of dipping Oreos in a glass of lava. Sumptuous desserts cling to spoons for carriage into mouths, where they launch sneak attacks on unsuspecting sweet teeth.
4996 Broadway Ave.
New York, New York 10034