Cupcakes use butter and eggs just like regular cakes do, except that the butter and eggs come from tiny cows and chickens. Smaller is sweeter with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $8 for a half-dozen regular cupcakes ($15 value)
- $13 for a dozen regular cupcakes ($25 value)
- $13 for a half-dozen premium or cocktail cupcakes ($25 value)
- $19 for a dozen premium or cocktail cupcakes ($35 value)
- $13 for two dozen cookies ($24 value)
Guinness Stout, Jameson Whiskey, and Bailey's Irish Cream. These are the elixirs that fill glasses in Irish pubs, and they're also the ingredients needed to make a delicious Irish Car Bombs. Not the drink, though—the cupcake. At Sweet's Revenge, the Irish Car Bomb and various other cocktail cupcakes put an adult spin on a childhood treat. They're infused with alcohol, and star on a menu that features nearly 20 different custom cupcake flavors. Even the non-boozy cupcakes are loaded with inventive flavors, such as the Devil's Playground, which wakes up tastebuds with a kick of cyan and spicy chocolate butter cream. Though they might take a back seat to the cupcakes, cookies, cheesecakes, and pies punctuate Sweet's vengeful assaults on diets.