As children grow up, they must learn that money doesn’t grow on trees, dinner doesn’t make itself, and real dogs are awful at basketball. Let kids be kids with this Groupon.
Choose From Three Options
- $17 for an ear piercing with hypoallergenic, nickel-free earrings (a $34.95 value)
- $23 for a Pampered Princess spa package, which includes a haircut, shampoo, blowout, and a mini mani-pedi (a $49.95 value)
- $159 for a 90-minute party for eight kids (up to a $449 value)<p>
For the 90-minute party, choose from the following options:
- Pop Star Party, where girls record their own music video and sport a diva’s updo after a total makeover. The birthday girl gets a DVD and a headset to take home, and each attending girl gets a band photo, a hair extension, an inflatable guitar, and a taste for accenting an entrance with pyrotechnics.
- Ultimate Spa Party, in which girls don colored robes and enjoy a spa makeover complete with a mini pedicure, a hand treatment with nail polish, a facial, and an updo. Girls then make their own lotion, which they take home with flip-flops and a group photo.
- VIP Pajama Party, which lets girls customize their own party with such activities as getting updos, modeling gowns on a runway, recording a dance DVD, and playing PJ limbo. The birthday girl takes home an autographed frame, and everyone takes home a group photo.<p>
Sweet & Sassy
Sweet & Sassy’s expert aestheticians glamorize girls with child-friendly salon and spa services. They lead birthday parties for flocks of fashionable partygoers, painting nails and applying makeup to transform celebrants into magical princesses, pop stars, or TV news anchors. Within the cheerful, sweet-smelling spa, the aestheticians also pamper girls with themed packages such as Diva for a Day or Pampered Princess.