Some adults have children so they have a socially acceptable reason to eat at novelty pizza arcades and see movies with Shreks in them. Put some fun in the oven with this kid-friendly Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for one glittery glam express package with an updo, makeup application, polish of nails, and special gift ($29.95 value)
- $159 for one 90-minute party for up to eight girls ($399 value)
For the 90-minute party, choose from the following options:
- Lights Camera Action party, where kids get a head-to-toe celebrity makeover, donning stylish clothes, as well as an updo, makeup, and nail polish, before heading to a mock Award Ceremony to greet fans and pose for photos.
- Enchanted Princess party, where little highnesses dress up in gowns with updos, sparkling makeup, and nail polish. Then celebrants descend into the ballroom for dancing before the crowning ceremony, wherein each girl receives a glittering tiara, princess certificate, and sprinkling of fairy dust. The ball concludes with a photo and feast at Cake Place. Cake is not included.
- My VIP party, where party planners choose three activities, such as create-your-own-lotion or -lip gloss, makeovers with updos and nail polish, a fashion show, and recording a music video.
Sweet & Sassy
Sweet & Sassy’s expert aestheticians glamorize girls with child-friendly salon and spa services. They lead birthday parties for flocks of fashionable partygoers, painting nails and applying makeup to transform celebrants into magical princesses, pop stars, or TV news anchors. Within the cheerful, sweet-smelling spa, the aestheticians also pamper girls with themed packages such as Diva for a Day or Pampered Princess.
94% of 338 customers recommend
“The Staffs at Sweet and Sassy are super friendly, works well with kids and go over the top to make the birthday party super awesome”
“Thank you very much for helping my little girl have a special day and putting a smile on her face, y'all are awesome!”
“Awesome place my daughter loved it and already wants to go back asap lol We will be back I already bought another Groupon!!”