A delicately prepared chocolate can make a woman’s heart sing, a child’s mouth smile, and a crossing guard’s whistle taste even more like justice. Stock up on tasty times with today’s Groupon to Sweet Thang Chocolates in Drain.
$10 for $20 worth of gourmet chocolates, truffles, and brittle
- The store offers a variety of sweets, such as:
- Chili-and-cinnamon and maple-slathered bacon-bit truffles ($2 each)
- White-chocolate peppermint bark ($3.50 for 3 oz.)
- Pistachio-brittle gift pack ($9.95 for 1/4 lb.)<p>
- Order in-store or by phone
- No added preservatives, artificial flavors, or waxes
- See the full list of handmade sweets<p>
TK Sweet Thang Chocolates
Sweet Thang Chocolates' seasoned confectioners whip up classic and unconventional sweets that eschew gluten, artificial flavors, and preservatives within a cozy, wood-floored storefront draped in turquoise hues and bucolic décor. Artfully arranged display cases and tables brim with handcrafted brittle, truffles concocted with deliciously unorthodox ingredients—including real bacon and cayenne pepper—and peppermint bark harvested from the vocal cords of candy-cane hounds. Staffers also stock a selection of berry-flavored jams and preservatives, as well as nonedible gifts, including spa bath products and holiday decorations.