Cakebites, like babies, are smaller, cuter, and more tempting to nibble on. Indulge your maternal/carnivoral instincts with this Groupon.
$29 for Five One-Dozen Packs of Easter Cakebites ($59.75 Value)
- One dozen double-fudge cakebites topped with Easter egg sprinkles
- One dozen double-fudge cakebites topped with pastel-colored nonpareils
- One dozen coconut cakebites topped with green coconut
- One dozen red velvet cakebites topped with pink, orange, and green chocolate
- One dozen lemon cakebites topped with yellow, orange, and green chocolate<p>
The Sweet Tooth Fairy
Stepping into The Sweet Tooth Fairy shop is like walking into another era: round tables and high-backed chairs surround an old-fashioned soda fountain, and oldies music plays softly nearby. Pale-blue walls and white crown molding stand behind a glass case full of sweet treats, which are baked daily and earned proprietor Megan Faulkner Brown two appearances on The Rachael Ray Show—one when she was still baking in her basement kitchen, and the next three years later, when her business had grown to nine locations.
Megan uses the "most ordinary" ingredients to whip up her extraordinary pastries, which include chocolate-chip and iced oatmeal cookies, brownies, lemon bars, and a variety of cupcakes and full-grown cakes. Signature cakebites don coats of chocolate or white chocolate flecked with sprinkles. Flavors of baked goods rotate monthly, with some favorites available on a daily basis. Gluten-free options are available, as are frosting shots designed to save time usually spent licking every drop of frosting off the top of a full-size cake.