All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 4, 2013
Reviewed July 20, 2013
Reviewed July 14, 2013
What You'll Get
For $4, today's deal gets you $8 worth of yogurt at Sweet Tree Yogurt in Ridgeland.
- Serves a variety of healthy cultured yogurts including non-fat, low-fat, sand sugar-free ($0.45 an ounce including toppings)
- Selections include acai energy, chocolate mint, coconut, honey dew, banana pudding, bubblegum and more fat-free offerings
- Tart options like granny's green apple, Italian tart, and raspberry served
- Holiday favorite eggnog, and other festive decadent low-fat flavors include cinnamon spiced apple pie, and pumpkin pie
- Non-dairy sorbets available in flavors such as orange, pink lemonade, mango, and watermelon
- Top with more than 50 options including candies, nuts, cereals, real fruit and berries, or sweet sauces
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 26, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 add'l as gifts. No cash back. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sweet Tree Yogurt
After eating sushi on their first date, one young couple realized that their town lacked a postdinner hangout spot for all crowds. Though the couple didn’t let this spoil their evening—they married later that year—it did instill them with the entrepreneurial spirit, leading them to found Sweet Tree Yogurt. The family-friendly eatery fans the flames of dessert cravings with more than 30 self-serve yogurt flavors packed with live and active probiotics and more than 50 candy and fruit toppings. Customers fill cups or upside-down witch hats with the yogurt of their choice, from low-fat varieties such as vanilla and cookies 'n' cream to sugar-free or fat-free treats including chocolate and cheesecake. They next crown their cups at the expansive toppings bar, which teems with almonds, candy bars, fresh fruit, and syrups. Finally, completed desserts rest on a scale at the weigh station to determine the amount of moola due and whether each cup will fight in the welterweight or featherweight division.