Cupcakes use butter and eggs just like regular cakes do, except that the butter and eggs come from tiny cows and chickens. Smaller is sweeter with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $14 for a punch card for 5 large coffees, each with a cupcake or pastry (a $28.75 value)
- $24 for a punch card for 10 large coffees, each with a cupcake or pastry (a $57.50 value)
- $10 for $20 worth of baked goods
- $20 for $40 worth of baked goods<p>
Choose from flavors such as:
- Chocolate-peppermint cake with maraschino frosting
- Carrot-ginger cake with cream-cheese frosting
- Chocolate-stout cake with Baileys icing
- Apple cake with fresh cream<p>
Gluten-free options are available, and all cupcakes are baked in a nut-free facility.<p>
At Sweetooth Katonah, culinary-institute pastry chefs carefully curate locally sourced, premium ingredients to craft the batter for daily-made cupcakes. Treats rise from the foundation of locally sourced flour, eggs, and cream. Cake flavors range from flourless chocolate to orange essence to traditional licks such as carrot-ginger cake, with most sweets topped with dustings and dollops such as bittersweet chocolate ganache and chai spiced frosting. In addition to whipping up tiny treats, Sweetooth Katonah churns out ambrosial cakes for birthday bashes or retirement cubicle burnings and sates thirst with creamline milk and organic, direct-trade-certified Counter Culture coffee.