Flowers—like synchronized swimming and frantically waving two on-fire oven mitts in the sky—express emotions that words cannot. Convey the unconveyable with today’s Groupon.
$25 for $50 worth of flowers and gifts
- Choose from floral arrangements such as:
- Assorted mixed bouquets ($40+)
- Valentine’s Day vase arrangements ($50+)
- One dozen roses for Valentine’s Day ($80)
- Choose from gift items such as:
- Narwhal greeting cards ($6)
- Bleu Lavande bath products ($20+)
- New York–style coffee mugs ($25)
- Simpatico bubble bath ($37)
- Paddywax candles ($39)<p>
Delivery is available for an additional fee. Click here to see delivery rates and service area.<p>
In business for only a few years, the designers at Sweetpea's enjoy a singular flair for floral and gift items, attracting admiration from Roncesvalles Avenue shoppers, the New York Times, and blogTO. Owner Sara Jameson adorns the spacious yet inviting interior with aromatic flowers and vintage decor that exudes a pastoral essence. Exposed brick walls stretch from the glass storefront to the windowed rear of the shop, where long, lacquered counters afford designers ample space to prune, arrange, and pep-talk colourful bouquets. Old-fashioned wood armoires display glassware and other gift items, and a long gallery of greeting cards offers the perfect words to express heartfelt sentiments or sincere apologies for parking too close to another car.