All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed May 1, 2018
· Reviewed April 13, 2018
Reviewed March 24, 2018
What You'll Get
Swing a large metal club without getting picked up by the cops with today's Groupon to Swing Doctors. For $40, you get a 45-minute swing analysis ($70 value), plus a 45-minute follow-up lesson ($30 value). This deal makes the perfect gift for golf-loving grandfathers, golf-loving husbands, or golf-loving periodontists.
Step into Swing Doctors' indoor virtual golf center to take advantage of professional instruction and sophisticated course simulation and swing analysis technology. Your teacher uses video analysis (P3Pro Swing Analyzer) to dissect your swing from multiple angles, picking apart your swing path, setup, the exact moment the club face strikes the ball, club head speed, tempo, and poor fingernail maintenance. After the evaluation, the instructor devises a plan to correct your habits and helps give you the feeling of a successful swing. With your 45-minute follow-up lesson, you'll be able to build muscle memory to perfect your swing in hopes of one day becoming the 17th greatest golfer to live in the United States.
Whether you're consistently embarrassed on company golf outings, or dream of having your picture hanging on the wall of a diner that hangs photos of pretty-good golfers, honest and accurate swing analysis could unlock stronger drives and superior control. Plus, hitting golf balls in a virtual environment protects your skin from the sun's damaging rays and from winter chills. Keep your season going all year long with an indoor climate-controlled course that doesn't recognize the four seasons.
- Unique indoor swing analysis using computer technology, perfect for individual lessons or when you just can't golf outside in Seattle and want to strike some balls – jayker, Citysearch
- He's incredibly friendly, easy to talk to and has a way of instruction that makes it feel like...advice from a friend...made it very easy to process everything and to retain what I've learned. – Karl H., Yelp
Diagnose Your Life
The golf pros at the Swing Doctors can diagnose your swing, but their advice ends on the course. Rival golf instructor Phil Sweaty does more than tell you about your backswing—he’ll follow you home and diagnose the rest of your life. Here are some reviews from people Phil has helped:
- When we got back to my house, Phil insisted I make him dinner. He immediately diagnosed my chicken as too dry. Thanks, Phil! – Alan M.
- Phil pinpointed my inability to meet my sales quota at work. I got fired, but now I work with Phil as a golf caddie! – Dave S.
- Phil determined that I wasn’t able to please my wife because I was too selfish in bed. Now, my wife is married to Phil and I have more time to play golf! – Scott G.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 10, 2010. Amount paid never expires. 1 per person. Multiple as gifts. Not valid with any other promotions. Gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Swing Doctors
At Swing Doctors, PGA-certified instructors use state-of-the-art video-analysis software to improve each golfer’s swing mechanics and overall skill set. A camera captures swings and divides them into freeze frames to pinpoint weaknesses in posture, technique, and color coordination of clothing.
Swing Doctors is also home to more than 100 virtual golf courses. Links including Firestone and Pinehurst unfurl on 10'x13' screens, simulating surfaces such as fairway, green, and sand bunker.