The restaurant serves contemporary Japanese dishes and invites guests to enjoy tasting freshly-prepared sushi, specialty rolls, and more
About This Deal
Type of cuisine: Japanese – contemporary sushi and grill
- Not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas Eve, and New Year’s Eve.
- Not valid for the buffet.
- Not valid for lunch specials.
- Valid for dine-in if available.
- View the menu and prices
- Ambiance: a combination of modern design with traditional ceiling-high bamboo and private booths containing wooden accents and lively red, gold, and green colors.
The aesthetically inclined chefs at Swordfish special order fish from overseas, then compose the fresh fillets into a variety of grilled entrees, sashimi, and artfully presented sushi. Colorful sauces and garnishes accent the gentle pastels of seafood dishes, and crunchy golden sprinkles attract desperate leprechauns from the tops of rolls such as the calamari tempura.
Swordfish's bartenders pour out warm sake or line stemware with one of the house's wines or signature martinis, encouraging the swelling sounds of conversation during evening dinners or weekday happy hours. The sounds of mingling patrons bounce off of the dining room's crimson walls, adorned with contemporary murals and artwork, as the crackling fireplace emits tendrils of heat.