Float therapy was designed to cure various conditions such as insomnia, chronic pain, depression, or addiction
About This Deal
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about flotation tanks.
Need To Know
At Symmetry, this isn’t your typical yoga studio, yet the goal is still pain relief and healing. They believe your body is unique, and therefore must be uniquely treated, unlike group sessions. They call it “Scientific Yoga” because the Symmetry practitioners work to align their clients' posture with a series of corrective exercises based upon the clients' quantifiable measurements. It’s a patented system called AlignSmart™. The idea is to help the body move freely for both immediate and long-term pain relief, but in a way that is individualized and implemented daily into your life. Learn Yoga the scientific way!
Meet the Owner: Patrick Mummy
- His work: The founder and CEO of Symmetry for Health, Patrick Mummy is also the author of multiple books, including Symmetry, Relieve Pain, Optimize Physical Motion, and Symmetry, The Physics of Pain and Becoming Pain-Free.
- Education: Patrick holds a degree in Athletic Training from San Diego State University. After graduating, he was selected to work at the Egoscue Method, where he first began to develop his rehabilitation technique.
- Famous clients: Professional athletes have sought out Patrick's symmetry method, including former Pro Hockey wide receiver Az-Zahir Hakim and Pro Baseball Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn.