Float therapy was designed to cure various conditions such as insomnia, chronic pain, depression, or addiction
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- 60-Minute Float Therapy Session
- 60-Minute Couples Float Session in the Same Floating Suit
- One-Month Unlimited Floating Pass
Valid for redemption beginning 4/2/18.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
At Symmetry, this isn’t your typical yoga studio, yet the goal is still pain relief and healing. They believe your body is unique, and therefore must be uniquely treated, unlike group sessions. They call it “Scientific Yoga” because the Symmetry practitioners work to align their clients' posture with a series of corrective exercises based upon the clients' quantifiable measurements. It’s a patented system called AlignSmart™. The idea is to help the body move freely for both immediate and long-term pain relief, but in a way that is individualized and implemented daily into your life. Learn Yoga the scientific way!
Meet the Owner: Patrick Mummy
- His work: The founder and CEO of Symmetry for Health, Patrick Mummy is also the author of multiple books, including Symmetry, Relieve Pain, Optimize Physical Motion, and Symmetry, The Physics of Pain and Becoming Pain-Free.
- Education: Patrick holds a degree in Athletic Training from San Diego State University. After graduating, he was selected to work at the Egoscue Method, where he first began to develop his rehabilitation technique.
- Famous clients: Professional athletes have sought out Patrick's symmetry method, including former NFL wide receiver Az-Zahir Hakim and MLB Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn.