Muscles, like the tails of sleeping cats or levers labelled “drain ocean,” were never meant to be pulled. Reverse the damage with today’s Groupon to Synchronicity Wellness in Lambeth. Choose one of the following options:
- For $30, you get a 60-minute massage (a $75 value).
- For $35, you get a 30-minute infrared sauna session and a 60-minute zen treatment, which combines reiki, massage, and joint mobilization (a $115 value).
- For $45, you get a Valentine’s Day spa package (a $160 value) that includes the following:
- 30-minute infrared sauna session
- Ionic foot detox treatment
- Zen treatment-combines 60min of Massage Reiki and joint mobilization<p>
Piloted by a CIDESCO-certified aesthetician, Synchronicity Wellness delves into alternative forms of healing to revitalize stress-laden physiques. Treat a tense loved one to 60-minutes of a muscle-relaxing zen treatment at the hands of a massage therapist, who helps them stretch out stiffed joints with mobilization techniques. For a pre-spring cleaning of the spirit, an Usui Reiki Master gently lays her hands over the body to refocus energy into regions depleted by stress and anxiety.
Any leftover rubbish hiding out in the fascia face the cleansing polarity of ionic foot baths or the refreshing light of infrared saunas. Ionic foot baths pass alternately charged particles through the soles of the feet to draw out toxic deposits and ingrown shoelaces, and infrared saunas flush out impurities without uncomfortable surface heat.
Helmed by new owners, Synchronicity Wellness delves into alternative forms of healing to revitalize stress-laden physiques. To sooth sore muscles, a massage therapist stretches out stiff joints and improves the function of systems throughout the body with mobilization techniques. The therapists administer ionic footbaths that pass alternately charged particles through the soles of the feet, drawing out toxic deposits. The infrared sauna comfortably flushes away leftover rubbish hiding out in the fascia by warming the air around the body instead of the skin directly.