All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Cancellation policy requires credit card information to book appointment. Must use all treatments on same day. Complimentary Face time consult with physician or nurse practitioner required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Not valid if pregnant or breast feeding. Must sign waiver. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must be 18 or older. New customers only. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About SynerChi Med Spa
The registered nurses at SynerChi Med Spa combine beauty services and cosmetic dermatology to bolster the beauty of a client’s hair, face, or body. Staff members cut, color, and perm strands, and beautify visages with facials, brow tints, and Cirepil French hard wax. Med-spa staffers also harness laser systems to remove hair and injectable treatments to help reduce wrinkles.