All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with registered nurses Bonnie and Gina
- Valid areas for treatment: face
- About the service providers: highly qualified and experienced filler nurses
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
Learn More About Dysport
Get your Dysport questions answered, including what makes it different from Botox.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. All units must be used in one visit. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About SynerChi Med Spa
The registered nurses at SynerChi Med Spa combine beauty services and cosmetic dermatology to bolster the beauty of a client’s hair, face, or body. Staff members cut, color, and perm strands, and beautify visages with facials, brow tints, and Cirepil French hard wax. Med-spa staffers also harness laser systems to remove hair and injectable treatments to help reduce wrinkles.