Dysport injections aim to minimize the visibility of fine and frown lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging for a revitalized look
About This Deal
- Valid with registered nurses Bonnie and Gina
- Valid areas for treatment: face
- About the service providers: highly qualified and experienced filler nurses
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
Learn More About Dysport
Get your Dysport questions answered, including what makes it different from Botox.
Need To Know
About SynerChi Med Spa
The registered nurses at SynerChi Med Spa combine beauty services and cosmetic dermatology to bolster the beauty of a client’s hair, face, or body. Staff members cut, color, and perm strands, and beautify visages with facials, brow tints, and Cirepil French hard wax. Med-spa staffers also harness laser systems to remove hair and injectable treatments to help reduce wrinkles.