- 20 units of Botox
- One syringe of Juvéderm Ultra or Ultra Plus
- One syringe of Voluma
- 20 units of Botox and one syringe of Juvéderm Ultra or Juvéderm Plus
- One syringe of Volbella
During a pre-treatment consultation, a doctor will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 50 units of Botox. If they determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded. Read more about Botox and its potential results.
Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
See Synergy Wellness and MediSpa’s other deals:
Synergy Wellness and MediSpa
The staff at Synergy Wellness and MediSpa is capable of addressing most any aesthetic need thanks to an array of traditional and tech-based services. Read on to learn about just a few of the medispa's specialties
- Massage: When it comes to beautification, self-care is key, and that's where massage comes into play. Depending on their needs, the staff may suggest any of a variety of modalities, from a basic Stress Buster massage to a specialized pre-natal treatment.
- IV Vitamin Infusion: Whether struggling with a chronic illness, weight gain, or simply fatigue, a custom-blended infusion of vitamins and minerals can help put minds and bodies back on the right track.
- Ultherapy: Based on noninvasive ultrasonic technology, Ultherapy targets particular fat deposits. Not only do the waves of sound, which leave surrounding tissue unharmed, help rid the body of stubborn fat, they also tighten and lift the skin, leaving bodies looking younger and more toned.