Choose Between Two Options
$39 for Sushi Dinner for Two People ($88 value), including:
- 2 miso soups ($3.90 value)
- 2 salads ($3.90 value)
- 3 regular rolls ($11.90 value)
- 2 special rolls ($39.00 value)
- 3 drinks ($29.30 value)
$76 for Sushi Dinner for Four People ($176 value), including:
- 4 miso soups ($7.80 value)
- 4 salads ($7.80 value)
- 6 regular rolls ($23.80 value)
- 4 special rolls ($78 value)
- 6 drinks ($58.60 value)
See the menu.
With nearly 200 dishes on the menu at Szechuan Palace, it can be hard to know where to start. Anyone with an adventurous appetite should look straight to the signature dishes. These exotic creations include spicy frog casserole, braised pig trotters, pork-intestine soup, and duck tongue with basil. But with a menu this large there are plenty of more approachable favorites as well, such as sesame chicken and pepper steak.