In tapas-style dining, you share small plates with fellow diners, unlike family-style dining, in which you share a giant spoon with your brothers. Dine in good company with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$35 for dinner for two (up to an $86 total value)
- Four tapas plates, such as cheese empanadas or fried calamari (up to a $15 value each)
- Two desserts, such as crème brûlée (up to a $6 value each)
- Two glasses of wine or sangria (a $7 value each)<p>
$65 for dinner for four (up to a $200 total value)
- Four tapas (up to a $15 value each)
- Two paellas (a $50 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $6 value each)
- Four glasses of wine or sangria (a $7 value each)<p>
T.C. Island Restaurant & Lounge
The chefs at T.C. Island Restaurant & Lounge fuse big, bold Spanish and Latin American flavors into small plates. Their inventive tapas are sized for sharing, tempting sneaked seconds with vegetarian-friendly options such as the patatas bravas and canoa rellena, hot options such as coconut shrimp in a creamy coconut sauce, and cold edibles accented with creative combinations of spices and sauces. Diners may opt to order larger entrees, many of which feature seafood fresh from the piers of City Island. The festive atmosphere continues in the lounge and bar, which daily features bubbling hookahs and a cheekily named happy hour that runs from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday nights are scored with a soundtrack of karaoke, and Fridays and Saturdays host belly-dance performances.