“Bone crushing” is often used to describe hard football hits or those machines that make baking flour out of chicken bones. This Groupon is a hit.
Choose from Four Options
$21 for lunch for two, valid on Monday through Saturday (up to a $41.13 total value), which includes the following for each person:
- One five-piece order of wings (a $4.99 value each)
- One entree (up to a $9.95 value each)
- One 16-ounce beer (up to a $5.75 value each)<p>
$39 for the above lunch for four, valid on Monday through Saturday (up to an $82.26 total value)<p>
$14 for a Monday Night Football package for two (up to a $28.49 total value)
- One 20-piece order of wings (a $16.99 value)
- Two 16-ounce beers (up to a $5.75 value each)<p>
$27 for a Monday Night Football package for four (up to a $55.99 total value)
- One 40-piece order of wings (a $32.99 value)
- Four 16-ounce beers (up to a $5.75 value each)<p>
Lunch is served daily from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Monday Night Football kicks off at 8:30 p.m starting September 2nd. Click here to see the menu.<p>
T.K.'s American Cafe
You know you have a popular menu item when more than 20,000 of it gets ordered every week. At T.K.'s American Cafe, that menu item is its wings. The restaurant's specialty is offered in 52 different sauces, which range from no spice to so hot the devil himself can't stomach it. The wings pair well with the 40 beers on hand and the sports events flickering on 30 HDTVs.