What You'll Get
Corn is one of the staples of Mexican cuisine, used to make both tortillas and Cornyo, a carbonated beverage made of carbonation and mashed corn kernels. Eat a culinary cornerstone with this Groupon.
$20 for $40 Worth of Mexican Cuisine
- Chicken mole poblano ($12.95)
- Pork carnitas with habanero salsa ($13.95)
- Skillet fajitas ($11.95–$15.95)
- Fish tacos ($12.95)
- Shrimp Diablo with salsa aji and grilled pineapple ($15.95)
- Click here to view the complete menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Dine-in only. Not valid for happy hour or any promotions. Not valid for alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.